HIPPOBAG Is the Perfect Skip Hire Alternativeadmin
Why choose a HIPPOBAG?
- It is cheaper than a skip
- You can buy the bag and the collection package online and use the opportunity to get the bag for free
- It will help you get rid of your waste immediately
- It comes in three sizes so you pay only for the amount of waste you have
With the HIPPOBAGS you can skip hire. If you have never done it before, it might be a daunting task so it would be a lot easier to buy the HIPPOBAG and get the HIPPO to collect it.
- The bags come neatly packed and can be delivered to your front door. HIPPO will collect them in 5 days so all you need to do is fill them up.
- You can choose one of the three offered sizes and pay only for the amount of waste you have.
- The bags are made of strong materials that can hold up to 1.5 tons of waste.
- HIPPO takes care of the environment which is why we dispose the waste ethically and recycle more than 90% of the waste we collect.
Here are three options for you to skip hire!
The HIPPOBAGS are available in three sizes to fit your specific needs:
- MIDIBAG – the smallest bag that can hold for up to 1 ton. It is excellent choice for any household that has a garden or needs to get rid of some smaller amounts of building waste.
- MEGABAG – the medium sized bag that can hold up to 1.5 tons of waste. With this bag you can dissolve any waste coming from a large DIY job.
- HIPPOSKIP – the biggest bag that can hold up to 1.5 tons of waste, measuring 4.5 cubic yards. With this bag you get the space you would normally get with a skip, just this time you don’t have to pay any rental fees.
Do you need a skip permit for using the HIPPOBAGS?
Whether or not you need a skip permit for the HIPPOBAG will depend on your council. Some areas require you to get a skip permit so you can place the bag on the road or on the pavements. Make sure to check the rules and fees before you order the HIPPOBAG.
There is no need to wait for a skip, get a HIPPOBAG and you have find the perfect solution for your waste!
- With the HIPPOBAGS you don’t have to pay any fess or pay for permits to hire a skip
- You don’t have to pay for the wasted space because you can use the bag
- Other skips don’t come to your front door. In case you need more space you can call us and we will send you another bag.
- We take care of the environment and make sure to dispose of the waste carefully. We always measure the waste we collect and we recycle more than 90% of it. We even recycle the bag!
- The HIPPOBAGS are flat packed so if you are not using it you can simply store it in the garage. With this you avoid paying the fee for skip hire rentals.
- The plasterboard which is classified can be collected and then recycled according to the EA regulations.
Our skip bags can be found in many retailers including B&Q, Homebase, Wickes and Travis Perkins all across the country. There is no need to wait for the metal skip to arrive, just call us and you will get our skip in the blink of an eye. If you need more information on our bags please do not hesitate to contact us.