Aluminium Windows Lincolnshire Aluminium windows in LincolnshireNCC
Our company is a distinguished aluminium window manufacturer in Lincolnshire. We were founded over 20 years ago and our purpose both then and now is to provide the people of Lincolnshire with beautiful, quality, aluminium windows that are made to last. Within that time, we have spent a lot of time and money creating a superior range of aluminium windows that are unique in design and can be used for various functions. The raw materials we use for manufacturing different styles of aluminium windows are of superior quality, and our clients have always appreciated our products. Our affordable aluminium windows come in a variety of dimensions and styles. We produce our aluminium windows under these guidelines –
Providing Brilliance and Accuracy
Windows play an important role in making a home aesthetically pleasing; we believe that a perfect window is more than just functional. We design our windows uniquely to make them standout. By using the latest cutting-edge technology to design and make your windows, we give your home character. Our aluminium window frames and panels have embedded in them a quality that is trusted by all.
In every window that Aluminium Windows Lincolnshire makes, appreciation for beauty shines through. Our technicians are window artists and take care in producing quality designs for you. We provide specialised aluminium windows that will fit into any property in Lincolnshire, whether it’s private or commercial.
Our technicians have years of experience in delivering quality products. From planning and design to creation and installation, the competence of our work shines through. When we visit you to install the windows, we make sure through our professionalism and advanced technology that your daily activities are not disrupted. We are pleased to have an ever-increasing number of satisfied customers in Lincolnshire.
Excellent Customer Service
Professionalism and artistry are not the only things that set us apart. We value our customers and have trained our staff accordingly. We ensure your satisfaction at every step of production. This involves listening at the initial stages, providing regular updates during production and counselling at the time of maintenance. You will always know what is going on with the progress of your project.
Aluminium Window Services we Provide in Lincolnshire
Aluminium Windows Lincolnshire offers a variety of aluminium windows and installation services. Aluminium windows are a great way to add beauty and style to your home or office.
Aluminium Bi-Fold Window Services
You can order bi-fold windows at Aluminium Windows Lincolnshire to link your home to the outdoors. Our bi-fold windows are made with superior quality stainless steel and the compression seals are covered by foam to ensure durability. Our bi-fold aluminium windows feature –
- Rollers, hinges and handles made from superior quality stainless steel.
- Flush locks to hold the bottom of sashes
- Installation of foam-covered PVC compression seals between sashes and window frames.
- Head and sill tracks for smooth functioning .
We can cater for all kinds of configurations up to a maximum width of 5.7m and have a wide range of glazing options to choose from. Options to choose from include plain glass or different glazing bar designs, as well as standard and custom colours in a variety of window type configurations. Our uniquely designed bi-fold windows will give a character to your home in Lincolnshire.
Aluminium made Awning Windows
Awning windows allow air into your home even when it is raining – perfect for tropical climates or lovers of fresh air. During rain and damp weather, hinges and well-sealed frames keep water from seeping through Aluminium Windows Lincolnshire aluminium windows. They are good for ventilating the home, whatever time of the year. Features of awning windows include –
- A lockable chain winder made of stainless steel.
- Chain winder with folding handle to keep blinds out of its way
- Weatherproofed by seals that have been foam-wrapped.
- We can glaze your aluminium windows for you if you choose, like some other Lincolnshire clients.
- We can also give you extra protection by adding an interior aluminium insect safety screen to the window.
- There are various plain glass or bar glazing designs available to choose from.
Aluminium Casement Window Services
A casement window will help in making way for fresh air in your home. You can adjust the casement windows according the airflow outside. While regular casement windows use friction to keep the window open, Aluminium Windows Lincolnshire gives you the option of a smooth and heavy duty iron winder. Matching interior aluminium insect-screens guarantees that air comes in and bugs remain out. Features.
- Key lockable cam-catch offers a pressure seal for improved weatherproofing.
- Opens at an angle of 90 degrees to allow maximum ventilation
- Full weatherproofing achieved by foam-wrapped seal
- Options available include plain glass or bar glazing designs, a variety of configurations for window styling, and different glazing options.
Double Hung Aluminium Windows
Double hung windows by Aluminium Windows Lincolnshire are another great option for ventilation. You can open both of the top stashes simultaneously to allow as much air as you desire. You can open and close the top stashes of Aluminium Windows Lincolnshire windows seamlessly through adjustable spiral balances. Features.
- Flexible spring balances for smooth operations.
- Pressure sealing and key lockable cam-catch for enhanced protection against weather conditions.
- Interlocking mechanism makes windows stronger.
- Detachable insect screens that can be removed from the inside.
- You have the option to glaze your windows or leave them plain.
- You can also choose from a range of standard or custom colours.
Sliding Aluminium windows
Sliding aluminium windows from Aluminium Windows Lincolnshire provide slim, modest frames in which to view the streets of Lincolnshire. There are various options of performance glass available that will stop unwanted weather from getting in your home. Alternatively, you can slide the window sideways on our silent minimum-friction nylon rollers and let the outdoors in.
Features include –
- Interlocks for extra strength
- Easy-to-adjust height key locks
- Weather sealing fitted around the perimeter of frame
- Removable insect protection screens
Our Aluminium Window Process
At Aluminium Windows Lincolnshire, we build windows right out of your imagination. We start by conducting an initial consultation session with you to listen to your requirements. Then, we share your ideas and requirements with our strategy board to map out a plan of execution. It is after then, we move to the development and installation stages. With Aluminium Windows Lincolnshire, we keep you informed throughout the whole process. To arrange a meeting for consultation, you can contact us at –
Contact us now –
Company website – https://aluminiumwindows-lincolnshire.uk
Business Contact – Janice Young
Company Name – Aluminium Windows Lincolnshire
Office Phone – 0800 772 0298
Company Email – firstname.lastname@example.org