High Quality Aluminium Windows in Tyne and WearNCC
We are a well-known Tyne and Wear Aluminium windows company. We were founded over 20 years ago and our purpose both then and now is to provide the people of Tyne and Wear with beautiful, quality, aluminium windows that are made to last. We have years of experience in delivering high quality aluminium windows uniquely designed to meet the demands of our customers. We produce high-quality aluminium windows by using high-quality raw materials. Our windows are available in a range of designs and dimensions at a competitive price. We follow these simple guidelines when producing aluminium windows –
Commitment to Quality and Meticulousness
Windows play an important role in making a home aesthetically pleasing; we believe that a perfect window is more than just functional. We design our windows uniquely to make them standout. By using cutting-edge technology, we design and make windows that give your home a soul. We ensure that each window designed and manufactured by us meets high-quality standards.
Each window designed by Aluminium Windows Tyne And Wear is a pleasure to look at. Our designs prove that our technicians take pride in their work, producing top-quality work for you. Our windows are designed to add character to all types of buildings from homes to offices and commercial plazas.
Our technicians have years of experience in delivering quality products. The competence of our work can be seen all throughout the planning, design, creation, and installation processes. You can be assured that we will remain professional and work with minimum disruptions to you at all times through the use of the latest technologies. Many a home in Tyne and Wear have a mark of our quality aluminium windows.
Outstanding Customer Service
With just professionalism and craftsmanship our company would not be complete. We are proud to announce that every member of staff has received training in the art of customer service. We manufacture aluminium windows for you, and so, we make sure that you are pleased with our service. This includes listening, providing regular updates during production and maintenance. You will always know what is going on with the progress of your project.
Our Tyne and Wear Aluminium Window Services
There is a wide range of aluminium window services at Aluminium Windows Tyne And Wear. Homes and offices can benefit from the beauty and durability of aluminium windows.
Aluminium Bi-Fold Window Services
At Aluminium Windows Tyne And Wear, we have bi-fold windows to open your indoors to the outer surroundings. Form-fitted with high-quality stainless steel and foam-wrapped compression seals, our bi-fold windows are built to last. Features included with Bi-Fold Windows –
- Quality stainless steel rollers, handles and hinges
- Flush locks to hold the bottom of sashes
- Installation of foam-covered PVC compression seals between sashes and window frames.
- Installation of head and sill tracks.
We offer a wide range of glazing options and with our flexible configuration options, we can cater for those larger windows (up to 5.7m width). You can have your window made of either simple glass or bar glazing designs, painted according to your desires and configured in various window styles. Let us design and install your aluminium windows and add to the uniqueness of your home in Tyne and Wear.
Aluminium Awning Window Installations
Awning windows are great for tropical climates or just those who like a little fresh air as it can be used even in adverse weather. Aluminium Windows Tyne And Wear aluminium windows are hinged above and sealed around for efficient weatherproofing. Our aluminium awning windows will allow for ventilation during any season. Awning window features include –
- Durable, stainless steel chain winder that’s key lockable.
- Chain winder complete with folding handle to tie up blinds.
- Seals covered with foam for weather proofing.
- We can glaze your aluminium windows for you if you choose, like some other Tyne and Wear clients.
- You can also have your windows protected by insect safety screens.
- You can keep your window glass plain or choose from various bar glazing designs.
Aluminium Casement Windows
Casement windows are another great way of getting fresh air into the home. All you need to do is make a little adjustment to leverage the changing airflows. Friction is normally used to keep casement windows open, but with Aluminium Windows Tyne And Wear we give you the option of having a smooth and heavy duty iron winder. You can also opt for a matching interior aluminium insect screen to keep the bugs out while letting the fresh air in. Features of aluminium casement windows include –
- Key lockable cam-catch offers a pressure seal for improved weatherproofing.
- Opens at an angle of 90 degrees to allow maximum ventilation
- Foam-wrapped seal guarantees full weather proofing.
- Options available include plain glass or bar glazing designs, a variety of configurations for window styling, and different glazing options.
Double Hung Aluminium Windows
Aluminium double hung windows by Aluminium Windows Tyne And Wear are another option for ventilation of your home. You can open both of the top stashes simultaneously to allow as much air as you desire. Open and shut your Aluminium Windows Tyne And Wear aluminium windows with ease thanks to the adaptable spring balances fitted. Aluminium double hung windows feature –
- Opening and shutting top stashes through flexible spiral balances.
- Improved weatherproofing with key lockable cam-catch.
- Windows interlock for more durability.
- Easily removable insect screen.
- You can either have plain windows or choose to have them glazed.
- There are also various colours available to choose from including both standard and custom colours
Sliding Aluminium Windows
The dainty frames of Aluminium Windows Tyne And Wear sliding windows are best for having an outside view of Tyne and Wear. To make our windows weatherproof, we seal them and allow you to select from a variety performance glasses. Or, if you would prefer to let the outdoors in, slide the window sideways using the silent minimum-friction nylon roller.
Features include –
- interlocks to enhance your window’s strength
- key locks with variable heights
- Weather sealing fitted around the perimeter of frame
- Screens that are easy to remove
Aluminium Window Manufacturing Process at Aluminium Windows Tyne And Wear
Aluminium Windows Tyne And Wear will aim to please you however imaginative your designs are. We start by listening to your requirements during an initial consultation process. We take our gatherings back to our headquarters to begin the process. Soon after, we commence development and installation. We keep you updated during the entire process to ensure everything goes as you desire. Write to us now using the details below to arrange your consultation –
Finding Us –
Website address – http://aluminiumwindows-tyneandwear.uk
Name of Contact – Debra Hill
Company Name – Aluminium Windows Tyne And Wear
Main Phone – 0800 772 0298
Company Email – firstname.lastname@example.org