Aluminium Windows Herefordshire Aluminium Windows in HerefordshireNCC
We are a well-known Herefordshire Aluminium windows company. We were established over 20 years ago with the intention of providing beautiful, durable, aluminium windows for the residents and commercial property owners of Herefordshire. Within that time, we have spent a lot of time and money creating a superior range of aluminium windows that are unique in design and can be used for various functions. Our aluminium windows are regarded by clients worldwide for being made from high-quality raw materials. Our affordable aluminium windows come in a variety of dimensions and styles. To manufacture our aluminium windows, we follow these rules and regulations –
Windows can transform a home from something old and dilapidated to something fresh and modern in seconds and we don’t just make them for their function. We design our windows uniquely to make them standout. Our windows are crafted using the latest technology to give your homes a unique touch. Our aluminium window frames and panels have embedded in them a quality that is trusted by all.
Each window designed by Aluminium Windows Herefordshire is a pleasure to look at. Our craftsmen have a taste for art and it shows in their designs. We provide specialised aluminium windows that will fit into any property in Herefordshire, whether it’s private or commercial.
Our craftsmen are skilled and experienced in producing high-quality work. We first design your aluminium windows then manufacture and install them with great expertise. We use state-of-the-art technology to avoid causing any nuisance to you during the installation process. We are pleased to have an ever-increasing number of satisfied customers in Herefordshire.
Excellent Customer Service
We have more to boast about besides professionalism and skills. We value our customers and have trained our staff accordingly. We manufacture aluminium windows for you, and so, we make sure that you are pleased with our service. This involves listening at the initial stages, providing regular updates during production and counselling at the time of maintenance. it is important for us to keep you updated throughout the production phase.
Types of Aluminium Windows we make in Herefordshire
At Aluminium Windows Herefordshire, we provide a range of aluminium windows and installation services to you. Homes and offices can benefit from the beauty and durability of aluminium windows.
Aluminium Bi-Fold Window Services
At Aluminium Windows Herefordshire, we have bi-fold windows to open your indoors to the outer surroundings. Our bi-fold windows are fitted with first class stainless steel and have foam-covered PVC compression seals to ensure sturdiness. Bi-Fold Window Features –
- High-quality stainless steel hinges, handles and rollers.
- Flush locks to hold the bottom of sashes
- We install foam-covered PVC compression seals between the sashes and window frames
- Easy functioning achieved through installation of head and sill tracks.
We have a wide range of glazing choices, including flexible configuration options to a maximum width of 5.7m. You can have your window made of either simple glass or bar glazing designs, painted according to your desires and configured in various window styles. Let us design and install your aluminium windows and add to the uniqueness of your home in Herefordshire.
Awning Windows made of Aluminium
If you reside in tropical climate or you love having fresh air in your home, awning windows will allow for ventilation even during rains. Aluminium Windows Herefordshire aluminium windows are efficient in all types of weather. These windows keep your house well-ventilated in all seasons. Aluminium awning windows feature –
- A lockable chain winder made of stainless steel.
- Chain winder with folding handle to keep blinds out of its way
- Weatherproofed by foam-wrapped seals.
- Sometimes our clients in Herefordshire prefer varnishing their aluminium windows.
- You can either opt for that or an insect protection screen for the inside of the aluminium window.
- You can keep your window glass plain or choose from various bar glazing designs.
Aluminium Casement Windows
Casement windows are another great way of getting fresh air into the home. The changing airflows are easily leveraged by making a small adjustment to the window. While regular casement windows use friction to keep the window open, Aluminium Windows Herefordshire gives you the option of a smooth and heavy duty iron winder. To keep the bugs out, we use aluminium insect screen on the inside that matches your windows. Our aluminium casement windows have –
- To enhance weather proofing, a cam-catch that is also lockable.
- Maximum ventilation achieved through window opening at 90 degree angle.
- Foam-wrapped seal guarantees full weather proofing.
- Options include a range of glazing selections, plain glass or different bar glazing designs and a variety of configurations for window styling.
Double Hung Aluminium Windows
Aluminium Windows Herefordshire double windows are great for getting fresh air into your home. You can open both of the top stashes simultaneously to allow as much air as you desire. Adaptable spring balances make opening and shutting Aluminium Windows Herefordshire aluminium windows a breeze. Top features –
- Spiral balances that are adjustable and easy to operate
- Key lockable cam-catch with pressure sealing for better weatherproofing.
- Increased durability through interlocks.
- Easily removable insect screen.
- In Herefordshire, you can choose between bar glazed or plain glass for your windows.
- There are also various colours available to choose from including both standard and custom colours
Aluminium Sliding Windows
Sliding aluminium windows by Aluminium Windows Herefordshire allow you to enjoy your view of Herefordshire streets through slim, modest frames. To make our windows weatherproof, we seal them and allow you to select from a variety performance glasses. Or, slide the window sideways using the minimum-friction nylon roller and let the sun shine in.
Aluminium sliding windows feature –
- Interlockers included for more durability
- Easy-to-adjust height key locks
- Sealing around the frame for weatherproofing
- Easily detachable insect screens.
Our Aluminium Window Process
Whatever imaginative design you are after, Aluminium Windows Herefordshire will get the job done. We start by listening to your requirements during an initial consultation process. Then, we share your ideas and requirements with our strategy board to map out a plan of execution. The next steps involve the development and installation of the windows. You are kept informed every step of the way with Aluminium Windows Herefordshire. To set up a consultation, contact us with the address below –
Get in touch –
Company website – https://aluminiumwindows-herefordshire.uk
Name of Contact – Laura Rolland
Company Name – Aluminium Windows Herefordshire
Contact Number – 0800 772 0298
Email Address – email@example.com