Lancashire Aluminium WindowsNCC
We are an established Aluminium windows company operating in Lancashire. Our company was founded over 20 years ago with the purpose of providing beautifully designed, durable aluminium windows for residential and commercial properties in Lancashire. Over time, we have developed an extensive range of aluminium windows that can be used in various places and they come in unique designs. Our well-satisfied clients are a testimony to the high-quality aluminium we use for our windows. Our affordable aluminium windows come in a variety of dimensions and styles. We follow these simple guidelines when producing aluminium windows –
Providing Brilliance and Accuracy
We design windows that are not only functional but also beautifully crafted. We like to make windows unique. Our windows are crafted using the latest technology to give your homes a unique touch. The trusted mark of quality is ingrained into every aluminium window frame and panel that we build.
Appreciation for beauty can be seen in every window Aluminium Windows Lancashire make. Our designs prove that our technicians take pride in their work, producing top-quality work for you. In Lancashire, we provide specialised aluminium windows suited for a range of properties, including both residential and commercial.
Our craftsmen are skilled and experienced in producing high-quality work. We first design your aluminium windows then manufacture and install them with great expertise. We use state-of-the-art technology to avoid causing any nuisance to you during the installation process. A number of buildings in Lancashire flaunt our high-quality aluminium windows.
Top-Notch Customer Care
Professionalism and artistry are not the only things that set us apart. We have trained every member of our staff in the art of customer service. Because you are the reason we make aluminium windows, we ensure that you are satisfied with our work every step of production. This involves listening at the initial stages, providing regular updates during production and counselling at the time of maintenance. This way you are well-aware of the project’s development and finally, we give you tips on how to maintain your aluminium windows.
Aluminium Window Services we Provide in Lancashire
We supply a range of aluminium windows and installation services to you at Aluminium Windows Lancashire. Aluminium windows are a great way to add beauty and style to your home or office.
Bi-Fold Aluminium windows
At Aluminium Windows Lancashire, we offer quality bi-fold windows that are perfect for getting in touch with the outdoor environment. Our bi-fold windows are made with superior quality stainless steel and the compression seals are covered by foam to ensure durability. Our bi-fold windows have –
- Rollers, hinges and handles made from superior quality stainless steel.
- Flush locks to hold the bottom of sashes
- We install foam-covered PVC compression seals between the sashes and window frames
- Head and sill tracks for effortless gliding.
With us, you can choose from a variety of varnishing options and have configuration width ranging up to 5.7m. You can chose from a variety of window type configurations and we also have different styles of glass to choose from including, plain, designed, or coloured. Let us design and install your aluminium windows and add to the uniqueness of your home in Lancashire.
Aluminium Awning Window Services
Awning windows are great for tropical climates or just those who like a little fresh air as it can be used even in adverse weather. Aluminium windows manufactured by Aluminium Windows Lancashire include top hinges and weatherproofing as part of their design. It is good for ventilation all year – come rain, sunshine or hail. Features include.
- A key locked chain winder made of stainless steel.
- Chain winder complete with folding handle to tie up blinds.
- Complete with foam-wrapped seals to ensure weatherproofing.
- In Lancashire, we allow you to opt for glazed aluminium windows.
- We can also install an interior aluminium insect safety screen for protection.
- We offer a range of different designs for bar glazing or plain glass options.
Aluminium Casement Windows
You can choose a casement window to keep your house well-ventilated. All that is required is to make a small adjustment to leverage the changing airflows. While regular casement windows use friction to keep the window open, Aluminium Windows Lancashire gives you the option of a smooth and heavy duty iron winder. You can also opt for a matching interior aluminium insect screen to keep the bugs out while letting the fresh air in. Features of aluminium casement windows include –
- Improved weatherproofing with key lockable cam-catch.
- Panes opening up to 90 degrees to enhance air flow.
- Window seals covered with foam to avoid permeability.
- You can select from different types of glazing, plain or bar glazed glass and several window configurations.
Double Hung Aluminium Windows
Provide fresh ventilation to your home with Aluminium Windows Lancashire double windows. You can open both of the top stashes simultaneously to allow as much air as you desire. Open and shut your Aluminium Windows Lancashire aluminium windows with ease thanks to the adaptable spring balances fitted. Features Include –
- Flexible spring balances for smooth operations.
- Key lockable cam-catch with pressure sealing for better weatherproofing.
- Windows interlock for more durability.
- Separable insect safety screens.
- You have the option to glaze your windows or leave them plain.
- There are also various colours available to choose from including both standard and custom colours
Aluminium Sliding Windows
Aluminium Windows Lancashire designs aluminium sliding windows with delicate and beautiful frames so that you can enjoy an outer view of Lancashire. To make our windows weatherproof, we seal them and allow you to select from a variety performance glasses. To enjoy fresh air, you can simply slide the window on friction free, silent nylon rollers.
Aluminium sliding windows feature –
- Interlockers for stronger windows
- Height key locks that are easily adjustable
- Carefully sealed frames for weatherproofing
- Easily detachable insect screens.
Our Aluminium Window Process
Aluminium Windows Lancashire helps you design the aluminium windows according to taste. The first phase of our job is to set up a consultation to get an idea of your requirements. Then, we share your ideas and requirements with our strategy board to map out a plan of execution. Soon after, we commence development and installation. With Aluminium Windows Lancashire, we keep you informed throughout the whole process. To arrange a meeting for consultation, you can contact us at –
Contact us now –
Website address – http://aluminiumwindows-lancashire.uk
Contact – Mary Mitchell
Business Name – Aluminium Windows Lancashire
Main Phone – 0800 772 0298
Business Email – firstname.lastname@example.org